Dr. Scott Shettle is committed to providing the latest technology with the most advanced lens designs to all of our patients. We provide comprehensive cornea and contact lens care. After an eye examination Dr. Shettle evaluates your eyes and determines which type of contact lens will best suit your individual and lifestyle needs. We prescribe all major brands of soft and rigid contact lenses.
Our inventory includes lenses in every design and type:
- Soft lenses
- Gas permeable
- Bifocal lenses
- Daily, weekly, monthly,and quarterly disposable lenses
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Tinted/opaque colored lenses
Recent developments in contact lenses and their care systems make contact lens wear more comfortable and convenient than ever, so even if you’ve had negative experiences with contact lenses, or been told that you cannot wear them because of your prescription, you might be surprised that you can wear them now. In our office we:
- customize each fit to insure you get what you need
- explain all your lens options
- provide full contact lens insertion and removal training sessions, and explain how to clean and disinfect your lenses.
How To Put In and Remove Your Contact Lenses
Brought To You By Acuvue